Wednesday, September 12, 2012

No thanks, Mr O’Leary

I hear the CEO of Ryanair, Michael O’Leary, has taken it upon himself to call a group of customers “idiots” for showing up at the airport without printed boarding passes. (Source: Time Magazine.)

As I understand it, the passengers were all checked in electronically, but failed to bring along printed boarding passes when showing up at the airport. For this, they were charged an additional fee of 60 euros per person and subsequently dismissed as “idiots” who got what was coming to them because “it was their **** up”.

This from an airline that keeps having to make emergency landings because they don’t put enough fuel on their planes (Source: The Telegraph).

No thanks, Mr O’Leary. I don’t need that kind of service.
I have never flown with Ryanair.
And I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and please feel free to comment on anything and everything you see here. I'm always happy to hear from my audience. ;-)